MEOW Beef & Hoki Grain-Free Freeze Dried Raw Cat Food contains over 97% meat, organs & bones and has been put through a gentle freeze drying process.
This helps to lock-in all of the natural enzymes and nutrients in MEOW Beef & Hoki Grain-Free Freeze Dried Raw Cat Food, nutritionally benefitting your cat as much as possible.
Made in New Zealand with natural ingredients and some superfoods native to New Zealand, MEOW Beef & Hoki Grain-Free Freeze Dried Raw Cat Food is free of gluten, grains, corn, soy and wheat.
MEOW Beef & Hoki Grain-Free Freeze Dried Raw Cat Food is formulated for cats of all life stages according to AAFCO nutritional level requirements, and is suitable for cats of all ages.
Fast and easy to prepare, MEOW Beef & Hoki Grain-Free Freeze Dried Raw Cat Food just requires water to be added for rehydration before serving.
MEOW Beef & Hoki Grain-Free Freeze Dried Raw Cat Food is made with key superfood ingredients such as:
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Known to be rich in Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, manuka honey is also rich in minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium and manganese. Manuka honey also contains health-enhancing antioxidants (flavonoids).
- Chia Seeds: Packed with Vitamin B, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, protein and zinc, chia seeds are also filled with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin, coat, joints, brain and eye development.
- Kelp: Full of Vitamins C, E and Bs, kelp is a type of seaweed that is a good source of protein, iron, soluble fibre (galactans) and minerals like copper and zinc. Kelp also helps to support your cat’s metabolism and immunity with sterols and chlorophyll.
- New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels: Sourced from New Zealand, the green lipped mussels are a good source of chondroitin and glucosamine which supports healthy joints, ligaments and tendons. Green lipped mussels are also packed with Omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy coat, teeth and bones.
- Hoki Liver Oil: Sourced and supplied by a Marine Stewardship Council certified fishery in New Zealand, hoki liver oil contains Vitamins A and D and also Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which help to support healthy skin and coat.
Beef, Hoki, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped, Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil, Taurine.
- Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein: Min 55%
Crude Fat: Min 22%
Taurin: Min 0.47%
Crude Fibre: Max 2%
Moisture: Max 3%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids*: Min 1.95%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids*: Min 2.25%
4199 kcal/kg | 210 kcal/cup
Cats of all life stages
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on the packaging, or mix in with dry food and other types of food as a meal mixer or topper.
Air/Freeze-dried dehydrated raw food can be served with or without rehydration.
If this food is new to your cat, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your cat:
- Has a sensitive stomach.
- Has only been on one or few types of dog food formulas in his or her life.
- Has only been on kibble or canned food his or her whole life.
Country Of Origin
Made in New Zealand